Painting My Project Car Advice

To: lotus-cars@lists1.best.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Painting My Project Car Advice
From: "Christopher H.Kang, MD" <chkangmd@qnis.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 16:27:06 -0800
????
I've got a 10yr lotus (europa) project car that has finally reached the
now running, ready to paint stage. The "problem" is the budget
overrun(non-government project yet) precludes a "full paint job"-
The QUESTION is what I want to do is spend $500 to get paint on the car
(50 footer paint job), but does it make sense from a "painter" point of
view to do so or does this just make more work for the "real" paint job
(fully filled, smoothed, and sanded) that will follow?

christopher

("Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor, not a painter")