Re: Alternator Installation/ Starter

To: RIMEY@aol.com
Subject: Re: Alternator Installation/ Starter
From: CLC SF <CLCSF@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 22:49:07 EST

<<      Shortly before Leon passed away he provided an alternator for me to put
on
my Healey. I was then wanting to do the starter. He stated that he knew a
place that would fix me up with a starter set-up similar to the one he had on
his Triumph. >>

I assume you're referring to a high torque Super Starter similar to a Tilton.
I got mine from a guy on the East Coast who sold a unit with a short enough
nose to fit a Triumph. Unfortunately, I've lost his name. Perhaps someone on
the web can help you. If not, contact British Frame & Engine in LA
(818)443-0939
DonSF