Re: New Improved Team List ( removes stubborn stains )

To: "DWhitesdJr" <DWhitesdJr@aol.com>
Subject: Re: New Improved Team List ( removes stubborn stains )
From: psr@mnw.net (psr@mnw.net)
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 09:51:31 -0600
I don't think so, David.  There aren't too many spammers reading Vintage
Motorsport.  Most, if not all, spammers are getting your email address from
internet sources, if they have resorted to scanning the pages of narrow
focus magazines there is no hope to avoid it anyway.  There are hundreds of
vintage racers who have email addresses and are not aware of this list.  I
think expanding the list this way has benefits that outweigh the risk.