Re: Off-season on-subject subject

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Off-season on-subject subject
From: Walt@chekov.mayfield.hp.com (Walt Boeninger)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 15:32:49 PST
[from Simon Favre]
>I'm looking for a decent copy (photocopy) of an article by Pete Biro
>titled "Formula Junior Kick". I believe it was published in August 61,
>but I don't know what rag it was in. Any chance you could have a look
>for me?

Simon:
I also have an almost complete set of Sports Car Graphic and will also
look for the Biro article for you.

All:
Also, I am looking for the following magazines.
Any leads would be appreciated, or if you come across any and buy them,
I will buy them from you.

Thanks

Autoweek/Competition press
--------------------------

  5/18/68
  9/28/68
  10/26/68
  12/7/68
  10/11/69

  These have articles of interest to our '67 Trans Am Mustang

Sports Car Graphic    (To complete my collection!)
-----------------
  May Sep Oct '61
  Jan Apr Jul '62
  Mar Sep     '64
  Jun Jul Dec '65
  Jun         '66
  Mar         '68
  Aug         '69
  Jul-Dec     '71    I don't know if these exist, I have Jan-Jun

-------
Regards

Walt Boeninger - Nor Cal SAAC   Web Site - http://www.norcal-saac.org
Email: walt@hpwrcxe.mayfield.hp.com 67 GT500 & Shelby T-A coupe/ 71 Boss 351