racing cortinas

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: racing cortinas
From: ALFABYTE <ALFABYTE@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 15:23:18 EST
I have a Cortina G.T. mk1 (1498 pushrod) #63 blue/white V.S.C.D.A.
question is: I understand the hot suspension setup is front end hard/stiff
(no comments from you team thicko guys) and the rear setup as soft as
possible.
I have always kept my car as hard as a rock front and rear and seams to handle
great.  (I thought don,t fix what an't broken) What, are you other Tina guys
doing?
Remove a couple of leaf springs, set shocks soft, etc.? Or maybe i do have the
right setup but, i'd like to try setting the rear softer and see what happens.

Thanks,
Rick Dunleavy (fan of R.A. brats, P.B.R. beer, and Spam)