Re: Book - "Vintage Racing British Sports Cars : A Hands on Guide to Buy

To: joneda@aud.alcatel.com, VINTAGE-RACE@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Book - "Vintage Racing British Sports Cars : A Hands on Guide to Buying a...
From: Tjackson82 <Tjackson82@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 11:05:01 EST
David:

I am the author of Vintage Racing British Sports Cars, and unfortunately it
went out of print this year. Motorbooks may still have some copies. Let me
know and maybe I can scare one up for you.
I wrote it in 1989, so some of the stuff is dated and I''ve learned so much
since then I wish there was enough of a market to justify an update.
Nonetheless, it's still useful for beginners and does contain a lot of good
tips. Unfortunately for you, there is no TR6 stuff in it because when I wrote
it the TR6 was not vintage eligible for most groups. There is a lot of stuff
on earlier British production cars, however.

Terry Jackson
Miami, FL