Re: Vintage racing E-types

To: "brandon dixon" <dixon@cs.ua.edu>,
Subject: Re: Vintage racing E-types
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 14:30:03 -0500
Brandon, if you've been following a lot of what has been going on these last
few weeks you will have picked up on the fact that one of the most
significant factors influencing decisions re preparation is the organizing
body or club you are most likely to race with. When you identify that, then
get a copy of their rules and regs as a starting point. If where you live
makes it possible to race with different groups, then prepare your car and
select your tires for the most conservative.

I am not personally familiar with prepping an e type, but it doesn't strike
me as a low budget car to prepare or run.

GJB