Re: Watkins Glen

To: alfred@ajkco.com, owner-vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Watkins Glen
From: S800Racer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 15:14:36 -0500 (EST)
        I don't know about everyone else, but the new HSR event at Watkins Glen
in
July means that I no longer have make the election to run with the SVRA event
at the Glen or the Vintage Fall Festival at Lime Rock.  I really enjoy both
events and tracks, but I can't quite manage the expense and extended time
away from work to run those two events on back to back weekends.   Now, I can
plan on running at the Glen with HSR in July (sorry SVRA) and going to Lime
Rock in the Fall.

                Doug Meis
                Team Escargot

P.S.  -  Fans of the screaming snail (The official mascot of Team Escargot)
can see the #82 S800 Coupe in action this weekend at Savannah.  See you at
the track.