Re: Team Thicko 1998 Blowout

To: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>,
Subject: Re: Team Thicko 1998 Blowout
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 06:58:48 -0400
I can't speak for WST and the other Thickos, but sounds like a neat idea to
me. I've been looking for a good excuse to visit The Glen and HSR allows my
big engine. The only down side I see is that such an august gathering is
certain to attract The Vulture. There is no telling what might happen.

GJB

vintage-race@autox.team.net; u1001168@warwick.net;
rcbrown@ihmail1.ih.lucent.com; semf@warwick.net; kathy11@gatecom.com;
TedoreDavidJ@Waterloo.deere.com; rigo@warwick.net; S800Racer@aol.com;