RE: Team Thicko 1998 Blowout

To: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Subject: RE: Team Thicko 1998 Blowout
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 16:29:12 -0400
Isn't the HSR Watkins Glen the sprite-mini challenge next year?  If so, I'll
be there to blow Roger's doors off, and have mine blown off by everybody
else in turn!  I love WG!  Anybody at TT run a 948cc car?  we could have a
race to be the fastest of the slow cars!

Brian (with the only close to almost totally VARAC legal spridget in captivity).