(Fwd) MGVR members?

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: (Fwd) MGVR members?
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 07:01:34 -500
Bill posted this to the Pre-war British Cars list- I know there's a few other
MGVR folks here as well.

Date:          Sat, 31 May 1997 19:32:11 -0700
From:          Bill Harkins <bharkins@tfb.com>
To:            british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Cc:            engle@mailer.martech.fsu.edu
Subject:       MGVR members?

Are there any MG Vintage Racing club members on the lists? I don't
expect a huge response, but if there are one or two of you out there, I
would like to discuss performance parts sources for the T-series and
other topics of mutual interest in preping a T-type as discussed in the
MGVR Tech Tip series published in the 80's. Please reply directly to my
email address. Bill Harkins <bharkins@tfb.com>

Thanks.

Bill Harkins
Fallbrook, CA