Re: Cunninghams

To: Jody007@aol.com
Subject: Re: Cunninghams
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 07:24:29 -0500 (CDT)
On Tue, 15 Apr 1997 Jody007@aol.com wrote:

> <<
>  Good Suggestion!.
>
>  Maybe if Bert sells enough books he can buy his own car.
>   >>
>  What and ruin his reputation????  He prides himself on being a professional
> ride mooch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        I headr from a reliable source, that ole B.S.'s book has been
        picked up by a major publisher... He'll have to edit the book
        some and tighten it up some... Who knows what's next?

        Hollywood? Maybe their people will call his people... They'll do
        lunch...

        Greg "waitin' for the sequel" Petrolati

gpetrola@prairienet.org
1962 TR4 (CT4852L)