Re: Fiat 128 Berlina

To: Tony Drews <tmccis@revealed.net>
Subject: Re: Fiat 128 Berlina
From: Carter Hendricks <carterh@crl.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 18:47:50 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 29 Jan 1997, Tony Drews wrote:

> Murray, I had one years ago.  Don't know about performance parts, but I
> remember it as a fun, underpowered car.

We -all- had at least one. Or at least our friends' had 'em. The motors
were great fun with PBS's big-valve head. Replicating that work [or asking
PBS to build one!] is the coolest idea. But for cheap fun, find a 128 SL in
a scrap yard and get the front suspension lower control arms-- they bolt on,
sorta, and replace the front sway bar. Big change!!

                                        --Carter