F5000 Drivers

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: F5000 Drivers
From: "Earl W. Zwickey" <zwickey@arn.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 23:43:54 -0800
I am in the process of restoring a 1969 Lola T-142 F5000 car.  In an
attempt to chase down its history, I would like to contact drivers who
drove T-142s.  I believe that the following drove T-142s in the 1969
Continental Series:

Rick Galloway (which is correct Rich or Rick??)
Chuck Dietrich
Horst Kroll (this is the Castrol car currently owned by Baker Racing)
John Gunn
Sherwood Johnston
Russ Murray
Dick Simon

If any of the list know the approximate current location of these
drivers, I would appreicate the help (even just the current state would
help).

Additionally, I believe that Mike Hiss and John Mahler drove T140s, and
Eppie Wietzes and George Wintersteen also drove Lolas, but I don't know
which model.

If you happen to know of club racers who drove the T-142 model, I would
also appreciate those leads.

Thanks for your help!
Earl Zwickey
Amarillo, TX