Re: Introduction

To: jim hayes <jeh@world.std.com>
Subject: Re: Introduction
From: Chris Smith <zvezdah@ldl.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 19:54:13 -0500
Hi Jim, et al,

You're right. My Caterham isn't a true vintage racer. Caterham's do have
a racing pedigree. Not only the campaigning Europe but also, events such
as the Nelson Ledges race in 92(?) in which a Caterham won overall.

Granted HSR may have it's problems (I was at Savannah and your dead
right about the incredible number of incidents). The class I'll be
driving in is "Sports Challenge" which is for essentially production
cars. My reason for getting into racing is to enjoy myself, having been
at lots of different sanctioned events I find overall HSR has the most
appeal to me.

Regards to vintage, how many vintage race cars out there can only boast
the original data plate with everything else replaced?

Chris Smith