Re: Which race club (country) to join ?

To: otosport@aei.ca
Subject: Re: Which race club (country) to join ?
From: jeh@world.std.com (jim hayes)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 22:15:24 -0500
Oooops. Not a geography problem, but a result of trying to get thorugh
several hundred messages in my box late at night on a day I started at 4:15
AM 1200 miles away!
Of course, by the time of next year's event, it might not be part of Canada
either! (bad joke, eh?)

Jim

> To: jeh@world.std.com (jim hayes)
> From: otosport@aei.ca (claude giroux)
> Subject: Re: Which race club to join ?

 Don't forget the Mt. Tremblant event too - best race /
> >vacation spot in the US!
>
> It may not be a bad idea that Canada be part of the US but unfortunately
> there is still a border and we still have that funny money
>
> Happy new Year to you and hope to see you in Tremblant on August 1-2-3 (ne
> date) we are finally moving away from Grattan

Jim Hayes                       fotec,inc. the fiber optic test equipment
company
jeh@fotec.com                               151 mystic ave.
http://www.fotec.com/                medford,ma 02155-4615
ph:1-800-537-8254 (US,Canada) 617-396-6155 fax: 617-396-6395
Web Home Page: http://www.std.com/fotec