Lola T-200 Bodywork and Parts

To: "Vintage Racers on Team.net" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lola T-200 Bodywork and Parts
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 1997 11:33:19 -0800
Ok, so I said I'd never own another British car after buying my first
Porsche, but that didn't include Formula cars...

Having recently acquired a '70 Lola T-200 FF, I am now looking for a
source for parts and spare bodywork.  Mostly, I'd like to know if anyone
has a source for the single-piece front bodywork of the T-200 - anybody
got some molds (sp?) squirrelled away?  Also high on my list is the
source for a currently approved fuel cell, as the car came with the
original 1970 non-enclosed, non-refurbishable bladder cell only.  Most
of the other bits should be readily available (hopefully) but any good
leads would be greatly appreciated as the restoration is currently under
way.

Thanks, in advance,

*8o) and C;^)