Re: video camera mounts

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, Rich Lambert <red912@acmenet.com>
Subject: Re: video camera mounts
From: "Dunst, Mordecai" <mdunst@smtplink.Coh.ORG>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 96 01:06:05 pst
     Remember one thing.  Place the camera looking forward if you want
     to see Triumphs and backwards if you want to see Alpha's, BMW's and
     MGB's.

     All kiding aside.  I've had a sony handicam mounted on my rollbar and
     found it to be generally too shaky for general viewing by spectators.
     I having been in the driver seat could deal with the vibration of the
     tape drive.  I bolted the mount to the roll bar and used ty-wraps.

     Mordy
     TR4a X2