Re: Vintage Racer Wanted

To: McElroy Metals <mcly0050@prysm.net>
Subject: Re: Vintage Racer Wanted
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 11:22:20 -0500
I'm trying to sell my 1961 MG Midget.  Completely race ready, with your
choice of 948 (legal everywhere) or 1275 (legal with HSR, and a FEW other
groups) engines, Jack Knight SC/CR gear box, new fuel cell, belts, etc.  Two
seasons on a total restoration, total of maybe eight races and no DNF's.
Great car to start with, fast enough to be interesting but with lot's of
upgrade potential if you really want to fly.

Price is between $8K and $10K, depending on which motor you want.  I'm in
Toronto, but could deliver in the north eastern states.  Let me know if you
want more details, BTW, the car cost alot more than what I'm asking to
build, in parts costs alone!

Brian

At 08:03 PM 12/7/96 -0500, you wrote:
>I am a new comer wanting to expand to the Vintage Curcuits and would like to
>purchase a relativly low cost racer to get my feet wet.
>
>Does anyone have any suggestions?
>

>Thomas Hogan
>mcly0050@Prysm.net

Brian Evans