Messsage formatting, non vintage-race

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Messsage formatting, non vintage-race
From: Malcolm Cox <malcox@napanet.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 22:27:30 -0700
I would welcome some tips using Netscape 2.0 for E-mail composition.
When I compose a message, the text wraps in the window as one would expect.  In
my foolishness, I
expected that it would appear on the list the same way, however long lines of
text get chopped at
the end of a line and a new line is started.

I would like to fix this appearance if I can.
Is there some option setting I can change somewhere in the depths of this thing
or is this
something I have to live with.

A private reply would be nice so as not to clutter the list.
--
Malcolm Cox, Napa, CA           malcox@napanet.net
Vintage Race MGA #80, 1960