RE: air cooled racing engines (VW,Porsche,Corvair)

To: "'VEENET@aol.com'" <VEENET@aol.com>
Subject: RE: air cooled racing engines (VW,Porsche,Corvair)
From: Mark Coffin <mac.overtons@coastalnet.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 08:40:19 -0400
Thanks Jerry for the reply.  I was referring to my dad, who
builds racing air cooled engines for a living.  He has primarily
focused on 356/912 "type 4" motors, and racing Corvair motors
for road racing, off road (he lives in the desert you know!), and
some drag applications.  Most of his clients are vintage racers
and local club racers.

It is all he does, and he is very meticulous about his work and
preparation.

I'd appreciate you giving him a call if you, or your vintage
racing friends, are interested in a professional quality engine.
His name is Bob Coffin, and his number is (602) 964-4996.
He lives in Mesa, AZ.

Thanks,

Mark Coffin
#14 ITC Airborn Coatings/NAPA/Overton's VW Scirocco