repeating repeating the message

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: repeating repeating the message
From: Kdoc111@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 12:02:56 -0400
Dear fellow vintage listers:

Sick of opening a piece of mail only to find it just repeats the last piece
of mail you just read?  ME TOO!

There is no need to copy someone else's entire message when you post a reply
to the list.  We all get the same mail, remember?  All you need to do subject
your message as a reply,  or briefly summarize the already posted message (if
you must) in the body of your reply.  That's it!

By following this advice we will all be better served and less annoyed.

Now then.  I've heard that a TR4 gearbox is not suitable for use on a 6 cyl.
Triumph model like a TR6.   Does anybody have any experience with this swap?
 I've got a re-built TR4 gearbox I've been holding onto in case my TR6 's
dies someday.

Thank you for replying.  But if you do reply, please do not copy what I've
just written in the body of your reply.  Just subject your reply something
like "re: TR4 gearbox swap".  Thanks again.

Very sincerely,
Kevin D. O'Connor