Re: Games?/SGI

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Games?/SGI
From: "Mark McChesney" <mmcchesn@ford.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 15:10:39 -0400
 Does anyone know if there are any racing games for an SGI (Onyx)? The SGI
dogfight sim just creams even the most powerful/newest PC/flight-sims(like EF
2000), I think a good racing game would run great on it. The flight dynamics on
the dogfight sim are so good that it seems real - it drifts, wingstalls, etc.
in REAL time, it uses computational fluid dynamics (what ever that is) - has
spoiled me for anything else. Wish I owned it - it goes w/ the job. At lunch
time we get up to 15 people fighting at a time - serious carnage. A racing game
would be a riot.

Mark McChesney