Re: Racing organization info wanted

To: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Subject: Re: Racing organization info wanted
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 15:51:33 -0400
For what it's worth, I'm a tech inspector and member of the eligability
commitee for VARAC.  While eligability varies quite a bit, tech/safety
requirements are now becong more standardized amoung several clubs.  If you
have specific questions, i'd be happy to comment and possibly offer suggestions.

Brian Evans