Re: FS: 61 MG Midget racecar

To: Irv Korey <emanteno@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: FS: 61 MG Midget racecar
From: "Brian Evans" <brian.evans@ns2.fiberlink.ca>
Date: Mon, 06 May 1996 10:44:37 -0700
Irv Korey wrote:

> just curious, as I am building a TR4 to go vintage racing with, but why
> are you selling the car that you just completed?
>
> Irv
> 66 TR4a

My wife and I decided over the winter that we would like to try a
sports-racer.  We now have two production based racers (I also have a
Cooper S) and a friend has a 1965 Merlyn MK 6 sports racer for sale.  I
have no  more room, and I need the cash for the new project, so I'm
trying to sell the best of my other race cars.  My thinking is that this
will be an excellent beginning car for a new racer, as it is essentially
new and complete, with no real work required, but ready for racing.  As
it's prepared to VARAC spec's right now (which are fairly restrictive
compared to many clubs), there is a fair bit of room for development.
All in all, it's a car that I would be proud to sell, as opposed to one
that I would need to sell to someone I would never see again;)
--
Brian Evans
Major Account Manager