FS: 61 MG Midget racecar

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: 61 MG Midget racecar
From: "Brian Evans" <brian.evans@ns2.fiberlink.ca>
Date: Mon, 06 May 1996 08:55:38 -0700
I'm still trying to sell my 1961 MG Midget racecar!  Please help!

We ran at Road Atlanta with HSR last weekend, and came 4th in class 2K,
and ran a 1:54.04, which I thought was not bad for my first time at the
track.  Man, "the dip" is a SERIOUS piece of road!  When I got home I did
some calculations, and I was doing 125 mph before I chickened out!
Anyway, please check out this ad, and see if your friends might be
interested.   Thanks!

By the way, I'm based in Toronto, but I'll deliver to North East US.  The
car comes with an open trailer, so delivery is easy!  Pictures are
available if you're interested.

FOR SALE
1961 MG MIDGET
VINTAGE PRODUCTION SPORTSCAR
$11,000 CDN/$8,150 US with 948cc engine
$13,000 CDN/$9,650 US with 1275cc engine

VARAC LEGAL PRODUCTION SPORTSCAR - COMPLETED IN 1995

FULLY PREPARED AND TRULY RACE-READY PACKAGE - COMPLETE WITH OPEN TRAILER
AND TWO SETS OF WHEELS AND TIRES

A.R.T. PREPARED ENGINE - EITHER 948cc OR 1275cc RACE MOTORS

BVR CARS PREPARED SC-CR TRANSMISSION - JACK KNIGHT GEARS

NEW ALUMINIUM ULTRA-LIGHT FLYWHEEL AND QUARTERMASTER CLUTCH FOR 1275
MOTOR

4.2 AND 4.5 DIFFERENTIALS

EXTENSIVE BODY RESTORATION, WITH PAINT BY AUTOCRAFT RESTORATIONS

ALL NEW SUSPENSION, RACING SPRINGS, UP-RATED SHOCKS, COMP. SWAYBAR

NEW DISC BRAKES, DUAL LINE MASTER, AEROQUIP LINES

ROLL CAGE BY CSC RACING

NEW FUELSAFE FUEL CELL IN 1995, NEW TRW BELTS IN 1996

DUNLOP F. FORD TIRES ON CUSTOM WELLER RACING WHEELS

DUNLOP 450L-13 TIRES ON ROSTYLE WHEELS

CALL BRIAN EVANS AT (905) 274-9381 EVENINGS

--
Brian Evans
Major Account Manager