Chicago Historics?

To: vintage-race
Subject: Chicago Historics?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 00:22:11 -0600
It turns out that the Chicago Historics races are planned for the weekend of
July 22 & 23.  And the Vintage Triumph Register annual convention, in Rockford
Illinois starts July 26, running through the 30th.  So, here's a question or
two for those who might know.

Where are the Chicago races held?  Is it worth shuffling my vacation around
to attend one or both of the days?  Who sanctions this, or to put it another
way, where can I write for more info?  I autocross, and there's a good chance
the car I take to VTR will be a 1974 Spitfire if the 6? Spitfire isn't ready,
so I won't be tempted to enter, I just want to watch.  Or hey, for that matter,
maybe someone on this list could use an extra vintage racing neophyte mucking
things up in the pits that weekend!

mjb.