tvr

RE: yipeee

To: William Zehring <zehrinwa@umdnj.edu>, other tvrs
Subject: RE: yipeee
From: "Hill, Stephen M EDUC:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 10:17:01 -0800
A friend of mine has a hybrid - 2500 body and M frame. He wanted the car as
a platform for a V8 transplant. The car has the later uprights, and also the
later castings: later as from the M cars.

Just as an aside, before he found the hybrid, he was planning on "creating"
his own. He picked up a 2500 which somebody had pulled apart, and was going
to put the body on an M he already had. Yeah, this guy is really into his
TVR's! He discovered that there were enough differences in the body that he
would have to do a fair amount of creative glass work, which is something he
hates, and a number of frame mods, which was not big deal to him. So he
ditched the plan, and sold most of the 2500 in bits. I ended up a pile of
spares for my 2500, including a perfect powedercoated frame. The frame hangs
from the ceiling in my garage. Sort of like a TVR mobile.

Hey, Merry Christmas to all the TVR-heads on the list!

Stephen