tvr

Re: yipeee

To: usa-tvr@e-groups.com, tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: yipeee
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 10:23:50 EST
In a message dated 00-12-20 10:03:08 EST, tvrdude@netzero.net writes:

<<
  The Hybrid was just what you mentioned, a M chassis and the old Vixen
 body. Somewhere I read the interior was a bit more awkward than the one
 before or after. (2500&2500M) But i think it would be pretty good
 autocross car. Its still in C stock SCCA solo 2. What I have not been
 able to determine is if they had the later uprights also. (front & rear)
 If its an M chassis, you would think so, but I have not been able to
 prove
 this.  >>

Bill,

I'm not positive about the rear uprights, but my buddy's Hybrid car
definitely has the TR6 front uprights.

Rich Rock