tvr

Re: Alternator replacement

To: <webmaster@ukmotorsport.com>
Subject: Re: Alternator replacement
From: "Rolf Beuttenmuller" <rolf@bnl.gov>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 20:13:22 -0500
Hi John;

Where did you get it or from what car did it come from originally.?
I have considered going through the local wrecking yards looking at the
foreign car alternators.
The bracketing is not a problem as one of my many responsibilities is
managing a full scale machine shop down the hall from my office.

Rolf