tvr

looking for Granturas

To: "tvr list" <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: looking for Granturas
From: "Clark" <grantura@agate.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 17:09:52 -0500
Dear TVR List...

I saw that this list existed by accident one day and was very surprised,
considering how few TVRs there are..

I have been restoring a TVR for years now... was really getting close to
having it race ready when something else came up , so the TVR is on the back
burner again..

I would be interested in knowing who out there has an early Grantura like my
Mk III... or  a I or a II... a friend of mine, Walt Armstrong, is compiling
a list of serial #s for the early cars, and is concerned about so many of
them (Mk IIIs) getting converted to fake Griffiths.  So any Serial #d car is
important, no matter what shape it's in.

Randy Clark
59 TR3, 80 TR7dhc, 62 TVR vintage racer, 46 Hilgass Midget,
92 Shelby  Can-Am sports racer, 94 Corrado