tvr

Re: vixen wiring

To: William Zehring <zehrinwa@umdnj.edu>
Subject: Re: vixen wiring
From: Rolf Beuttenmuller <rolf@star.inst.bnl.gov>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 08:15:59 -0400
I also have the original owners manual for the car and can get a copy of the
diagram to you if yuo dont already have it. When I first looked under the dash
of my car I suspected that the factory sent one of their workers to a scrap
wire yard. I have never seen such a wiring mess in my life. I am only the
second owner and the original owner only had the car for about a year. I will
build my own wiring harness and add more current capacity where necessary. i.e.
headlamps. My car originaly had a generator, I have replaced that with an
altenator everything else is original.
Rolf 1970 Vixen S2

--
Rolf Beuttenmuller