Re: [TR] TR6: gauge LEDs and headlight switches

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6: gauge LEDs and headlight switches
From: "Tim Gaines" <mtgaines@presby.edu>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 20:33:25 +0000
It just dawned on me, after a couple of hours of fiddling and scraping
my fingers again, that you can do the top two small gauges much more
easily through the ashtray! But that only came to me after piling up a
few bits INSIDE the ashtray for safe keeping! And then, here is that
suggestion waiting for me from Robert. Yes it does work, and I am so
relieved to have it done.