[TR] TR4A IRS Suspension Question

To: "trguy75@gmail.com" <trguy75@gmail.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR4A IRS Suspension Question
From: davgil@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 18:59:59 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_3028707_517389594.1616612399747

Jim,I am probably the least capable of any to answer your question, but I v=
aguely recall a response that Randall once gave to a similar question and t=
hat was that there was a planned design to have a slightly higher left side=
 in anticipation of having a driver in a LHD vehicle because there would al=
ways be weight on the left suspension while there may not be a passenger in=
 the right seat.=C2=A0 Just for fun, you may want to have someone measure t=
he ride height with you sitting in the vehicle.=C2=A0 You may find that in =
an actual driving condition, your ride height is much closer to even.=C2=A0=
 Just trying to recall something from a true master of the craft, and my me=
mory is not what it used to be.=C2=A0 Others may or may not recall a simila=
r explanation in the past.=C2=A0=C2=A0Best regards,David Gill1976 TR6
------=_Part_3028707_517389594.1616612399747

vaguely recall a response that Randall once gave to a similar question and that
was that there was a planned design to have a slightly higher left side in
anticipation of having a driver in a LHD vehicle because there would always be
weight on the left suspension while there may not be a passenger in the right
seat.&nbsp; Just for fun, you may want to have someone measure the ride height
with you sitting in the vehicle.&nbsp; You may find that in an actual driving
condition, your ride height is much closer to even.&nbsp; Just trying to recall
something from a true master of the craft, and my memory is not what it used to
be.&nbsp; Others may or may not recall a similar explanation in the
past.&nbsp;&nbsp;<span style="background-color: transparent; font-size:
10pt;">Best regards,</span></div>

------=_Part_3028707_517389594.1616612399747--

--===============6861443649364942672==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **