[TR] VTR 2016

To: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] VTR 2016
From: Brad Kahler <bkahler1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 12:49:26 -0400

--047d7b3a9b32b7cbfd051e75fb0a

I booked my room at the host hotel for the VTR convention in 2016 but I'm a
little confused as to the overall length of the convention.

The VTR2016 website states the dates as Oct 3rd thru Oct 7th.  I'm assuming
that the banquet is going to be held on the night of Thursday the 6th which
means most everyone would be checking out and heading home on Friday the
7th.

Can someone verify this assumption?

Thanks,

Brad

--047d7b3a9b32b7cbfd051e75fb0a

in 2016 but I&#39;m a little confused as to the overall length of the conve=
hru Oct 7th.=C2=A0 I&#39;m assuming that the banquet is going to be held on=

--===============5976496008211921678==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5976496008211921678==--