[TR] Stupidity

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Stupidity
From: Ann Carletta <anncarletta@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 20:03:55 -0700
Well if we're sharing stupid stories...years ago we had a warm day in February
in NJ.  I figured I'd see if I could get the car started, thinking she
wouldn't.  Surprisingly, she did, so I lowered the hood and started driving
around in circles in the parking garage.  I was so excited that I decided to
hit the road. Unfortunately, I hadn't screwed the hood back on (TR3A) and it
flew off!  Thankfully, it didn't hit anyone.  It happened if front of a gas
station, so the guy put it back on.  The scratch is still on the hood.

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive