Re: [TR] stupidity

To: "Andrew Uprichard" <auprichard@uprichard.net>,<triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] stupidity
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 18:48:37 -0500
Had my Rx-7 slip off the jack while I was jacking
it up (apparently leaving parking brake on is a
bad idea?) and it fell a ways before stopping on
the jack again.  Looked under the hood and the
top of the radiator had a nice outline of the
jack underneath sticking up in the middle.
__/---\__ .  I don't think it was going to seal
anymore.  Just cost me a new radiator though.

Tony Drews

At 04:17 PM 6/10/2015, Andrew Uprichard wrote:
>I am SURE no-one out there has ever done
>anything as stupid.  But if you have, and
>sufficient time has elapsed to share it, I?d
>love to hear.  Misery loves company and
>repairing and repainting the front apron is going to cost ? well, you know.
>
>Andrew Uprichard
>
>** triumphs@autox.team.net **
>
>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive