Re: [TR] Not TR or BR but we need to know the Difference Between

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Not TR or BR but we need to know the Difference Between
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 09:18:14 -0800
> Some criminals mimic other sites and have a web
> URL that has the mimicked address plus something else added
> before the
> dot com which makes it an entirely different URL than you think it is.

Also watch for extra characters after the .com and before the first '/'.
Many criminal sites will use a URL that ends in something like
"mysite.com.query.ne", which has nothing to do with "mysite.com".  I've even
seen some that looked like "catalog.tv/mysite.com", which also has nothing
to do with "mysite.com".

-- Randall

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html