Re: [TR] Not TR or BR but we need to know the Difference Between

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Not TR or BR but we need to know the Difference Between
From: John Macartney <macartney.john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:41:35 +0000 (GMT)
I confess to being a complete Luddite when=A0 it comes to using my credit o=
r debit =

card for 'Net purchases. The world and his brother assure me of secure serv=
ers =

et al but there's one key issue as I see it. While Big Business can probabl=
y =

afford to protect itself using any amount of security software and probably =

employ teams of IT people on humongous salaries, this may make *them* safe =
from =

unwanted depredations. I'm not in that position to throw money at my comput=
er in =

protecting myself and if I very occasionally buy something on-line, it's do=
ne =

with the very greatest reluctance.
There's much to be said for living in a hard cash environment but unfortuna=
tely =

more and more companies don't seem to want to do business that way.

Jonmac

      =

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html