Re: [TR] Tr6 rims for a tr3a

To: tr3driver@ca.rr.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Tr6 rims for a tr3a
From: KingsCreekTrees@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 19:56:21 EDT
Calling it a dumb idea might be a bit premature; as stated, I'm not
entirely sure they were taken from the original rims but will update the list
when I find out. In the meantime, I'm with Randall on this one. I'm not
convinced the rims would have been ruined anyway, and there are plenty of TR6
rims around, such that drilling three holes in four of them doesn't seem
unsympathetic. Just my opinion, of course. Oh, plus I don't think there's any
other way to fit TR3 caps to a TR6 rim, of course.

Tim

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47