Re: [TR] tool storage

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] tool storage
From: <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:37:48 -0400 (EDT)
> "if you don't have time to clean up afterwards, you don't
> have time for the job", then I wouldn't have time for the
> job. Period.

Definition:

Tool Box - n. A rectangular metal container where lazy tools go to hide so as
to avoid havning to do any work.
--
However I do keep my metric and SAE tools in separate Tool Boxes so that they
can hide among their own kind.  And I keep most of the sockets like ducks,

Jim Muller, short of space

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net