Re: [TR] LBC?

To: wbeech@flash.net
Subject: Re: [TR] LBC?
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 16:24:55 +0000 (UTC)
>...If you have the
>special high-amp 230v charging unit it takes about 6 hours, when I asked
>what if I am just out at a friends house and all we have is the basic 110v
>outlet in the garage, the answer was 36-48 hours! B It is about $6.00 at PG&E
>rates.

So let me get this straight:B  Modern R&D on electrical for cars is just about
level of the Lucas in my 50 year old Triumph.

If I drive mine in the dark with lights and a generator, the battery is
drained in a couple of weeks and needs external charging (couple hours?)....

What about this electrical car running with headlights in the mix?

TIC!

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

NH

http://www.vtr.org