Re: [TR] LBC?

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] LBC?
From: <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:55:34 -0400 (EDT)
Todd Richmond wrote:
> I'm sure many of you are aware of the Tesla Roadster...

While sitting in a doctor's office a month or so ago I read a review of said
car in one of the principle car mags.  Don't remember for sure but it may have
been C&D.  As I recall, they liked its performance (who wouldn't!) but weren't
so keen on its driving position.  More importantly though, it's battery
performance was questionable.  In its present form it supposedly got only about
200 miles per charge, a charging cycle might take all night, and it required a
special charging terminal with its own electrical service.  They towed it to
the track for testing rather than drove it.

Fortuantely I can't afford that kind of price anyway so it doesn't bother me at
all.
--
Jim Muller

http://www.vtr.org