Re: [TR] Not good with electrical

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Not good with electrical
From: <fishplate@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 6:10:14 -0700
---- Chip19474@aol.com wrote:

> So, before you get too far along in your diagnosis, try turning the lights
> on first!

If it's a purple wire, it should work any time.  If it's a red wire, it should
only work when the parking lights are illuminated.

And for the record, if the trunk light switch or wire were to fail so the trunk
light was switched on all the time, I'd rather it be on only with the parking
lights.  In the daytime, you don't' need a light; and if one of the lights on
my car is going to kill the battery, I'd prefer it to be a light in a place I'm
likely to see rather than one hidden in the trunk.

Jeff
Athens

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net