Re: [TR] Rear Deck Speaker Plans

To: Bob Danielson <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Subject: Re: [TR] Rear Deck Speaker Plans
From: stantr6@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 00:50:24 +0000 (UTC)
Attached photos show how I installed speakers on rear deck of my TR6.
The triangular piece is made from 1/4" plywood I had, the side against the back
panel is slightly curved.
Covered them with padded vinyl from fabric shop, installed t-nuts from rear for
mounting speaker. Fabricated z-clips for bottom of speaker mount, as well as
the fittings in the corner and above speaker that the spring is attached to.
Installed angle alu. as shown, notched to accommodate the speaker. Speaker
mount clips over the angle alu., with the spring holding the entire assembly in
place.
Stan