Re: [TR] Weber tuning/jetting needed at VTR

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Weber tuning/jetting needed at VTR
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 18:32:58 -0600
Well I would be happy to bring along my little plastic box of brass
bits, but there is a problem.  My trusty old Honda fell apart, the ball
joint on the right front pulled right out of the socket, so some repairs
are needed.  The dollars I had set aside for VTR are going towards
keeping the car on the road, so I won't be attending VTR once
again.

Shucks.

But drive the Spit through Salt Lake on your way back, and
I'll be happy to help!

mjb.

===     http://www.vtr.org