Re: [TR] Happy Independance Day!

To: <McGaheyRx@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Happy Independance Day!
From: "Geo & Kathleen Hahn" <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 16:25:08 -0700
I drove the TR3A in the Mt Lemmon Arizona 4th of July parade today.
Amazingly, even though we only have a population of about 600 I was not the
only Triumph in the parade... in fact I was not the only red TR3 in the
parade. Yikes!

http://www.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/parade2.JPG

Of the 3 cars in the parade there was one 1929 Ford and the two TRs.  The
parade ended at the other TR3s cabin so I popped in and introduced myself.
Turns out another guy sitting there also owns a TR3 (under restoration).

http://www.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/TomsTR3.JPG

It was a fun parade, all downhill so no chance to overheat.