[TR] Recalls & Smart Laws - signalling

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, fishplate@ch.team.net
Subject: [TR] Recalls & Smart Laws - signalling
From: Brian Jones <brianjone5@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 19:26:30 -0400
Jeff, with similar respect offered in return, yours is the most
ridiculous excuse
for not signaling your intent whether you consider it of value, or
not, to other motorists
and pedestrians (seen and unseen) I can imagine:

 > "My hard-to-find signal lever has only so many uses in it before it
 > has to be replaced, at great expense (to me, anyway).  I prefer to
 > extend it's life as much as possible, thus I restrict the use of it
 > until such time as someone else might see it..."

Then again, you might have added extending the life of the flasher
unit -
and don't forget bulb-life, not to mention the strain on your
charging system.

Yours, an habitual signaler....

Brian in Valley Forge
TR4 1963