Re: [TR] Powder Coat curing ovens

To: Dave Connitt <dconnitt@fuse.net>, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Powder Coat curing ovens
From: John Young <jeyoung_2@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 22:38:31 -0800 (PST)
Dave:
  I bought my powder coating oven on eBay. It was a
wall mounted kitchen oven that runs on 220V. I paid
$20.00 for it. Put a pigtail on it and plugged it in.
The only problem with it is it's size I can't coat
anything that won't fit in it. OTOH, the Harbor
Frieght one is no bigger and costs a lot more.

John Young
Indiana

===     http://www.vtr.org