[TR] Items on ebay

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Items on ebay
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:03:18 -0800
There is a possibility I may have to move again in the next few months
so I'm starting to look through the shelves for things to sell.

My first two Triumph related items have just been posted to ebay:

  Item number: 290072933666

Factory Triumph TR4 spare parts book (loose leaf in a binder).  This is
the original factory issue book the dealers used, and a must have book
to figure out what part goes where.

  Item number: 290072947008

Lucas generator and control box test manual.  Step by step tests walk
you through trouble shooting  Lucas generator charging system.

I have a wide belt alternator pulley ready to put up as soon as I can
find my missing calipers to measure the shaft ID.  This allows the TR
wide belts be be used with off the shelf auto parts store alternators in
a DYI conversion.

I'll be adding more stuff as I work my way through shelves and deciding
what treasures I really don't need.

TeriAnn

===     http://www.vtr.org